Virginia Military Divorce Lawyer
Many legal problems are too difficult to navigate without the guidance of an experienced, knowledgeable, and diligent legal team. At Jarrell, Hicks & Waldman, P.C., we take a strategic approach to resolving complex family disputes and strive to achieve the best possible results for every client. We represent individuals and families throughout central Virginia, and our attorneys and staff will work hard to meet the challenges you face. Call 540-642-0489 to arrange a consultation.
Understanding that family legal problems need tailored solutions, we take a personalized approach to help you identify legal issues and pursue the best course of action for your family. While we are experienced in negotiations, we also prepare to take any case to trial if litigating your case is the best way to achieve optimal results. We are experienced in handling divorce, custody disputes, modifications and the legal issues that affect your life and your family most personally.
Our legal team is committed to meeting your needs, at any stage:
- We represent clients throughout central Virginia who need advocacy and counsel involving a family law or domestic dispute.
- We offer experience, tools, and expert resources to effectively handle your case
- Our attorneys have litigated complex contested divorce and will be ready to take your case to trial if necessary
- We are dedicated to service, and we put an emphasis on the final result while remaining mindful of your time and best interests
- We work hard to protect your rights
Professional, Personal Family Law Solutions
Our legal team is committed to providing sound counsel and experienced advocacy focused on your rights and long-term solutions for your family. We take a professional and personalized approach to help you meet the challenges and legal obstacles you may face.
We are conveniently located across from the Spotsylvania County Courthouse. For an initial consultation, call the Fredericksburg family lawyers at Jarrell, Hicks & Waldman, P.C., at 540-642-0489 or contact our lawyers by e-mail.
Credit cards accepted · Business hours: Monday through Thursday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.